Event Terms & Conditions
Event Liability Waiver
The participant agrees to comply with the rules of events registered for via MAT's website and acknowledges that competition in events registered for via MAT's website are physical and participation in such competition can result in injury to a participant. The participant hereby waives any claim of damages or injury against events registered for via MAT's website, or any of its officers, agents employees or any individual connected with the organization or promotion of events registered for via MAT's website, including but not limited to Martial Arts Technologies, Inc., and expressly assumes all risks of whatever nature resulting from participation.
Additionally, I am fully aware of my personal medical conditions and hereby certify that I am mentally and physically fit to participate in events registered for via MAT's website. Lastly I hereby waive any compensation whatsoever for use of pictures, videotape, media coverage, statements, interviews, etc., utilized by those producing or directing this event at any time.
The participant understands that NO REFUNDS are given if unable to attend or if a participant misses an event.
Web Site Terms & Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Martial Arts Technologies, Inc.'s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Martial Arts Technologies, Inc.'s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Martial Arts Technologies, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Martial Arts Technologies, Inc.'s web site are provided "as is". Martial Arts Technologies, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Martial Arts Technologies, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Martial Arts Technologies, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Martial Arts Technologies, Inc.'s Internet site, even if Martial Arts Technologies, Inc. or a Martial Arts Technologies, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Martial Arts Technologies, Inc.'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Martial Arts Technologies, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Martial Arts Technologies, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Martial Arts Technologies, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Martial Arts Technologies, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Martial Arts Technologies, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Martial Arts Technologies, Inc.'s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Kentucky without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Payment, Refund & Replacement Policies
Below you will find our current payment and refund / replacement policy. Please read it carefully as this is the official policy in force at the present time. The policy listed below supersedes any other written document you may have received prior to today's date. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Current Payment Policy
Effective immediately, the following payment policy MUST be adhered to. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS, ALL MARTIAL ARTS TECHNOLOGIES, INC. CLIENTS MUST READ, UNDERSTAND AND ADHERE TO THIS POLICY except by other written arrangments approved by MARTIAL ARTS TECHNOLOGIES, INC.. Any payment made without regard to this payment policy will be charged a service charge of $10. Late charges apply (see below).
We typically collect payment on the date of order for any services or products.
If you are NOT on a payment plan with MARTIAL ARTS TECHNOLOGIES, INC. and you purchase any products and/or services from us, and we install products and/or provide services, you MUST pay the full amount due for said products, services and other associated charges on the date they are ordered. IF PAYMENT IS NOT MADE WHEN YOU ORDER, YOUR ORDER IS SUBJECT TO IMMEDIATE CANCELLATION. Late charges apply (see below).
If you are on a payment plan, and you purchase any products and/or services from us that are not included by the payment plan, you must pay the full amount due for said products, services and associated charges when ordering unincluded services and products. If you do not pay in full when ordering unincluded services and products, we will bill you for unincluded products and services. Late charges apply (see below).
In the case of services or products delivered by Internet, e-mail or postal mail, payment MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE PRODUCT IS DELIVERED TO YOU.
If, for any reason, we send an invoice to you for any products or services, regardless if you are on a payment plan or not, payment must be sent within THIRTY (30) business days of your receipt of the invoice, unless other MARTIAL ARTS TECHNOLOGIES, INC.-approved arrangements have been made ahead of time. Late charges apply (see below).
ALL payments such as invoices, product orders, service charges and other miscellaneous charges described in the above policy MUST BE RECEIVED BY MARTIAL ARTS TECHNOLOGIES, INC. within THIRTY (30) business days of the date services or products were received by you (or within THIRTY (30) business days from the day you received an invoice) or late fees in the amount of $5 will be charged for every business day your payment is late. This applies to ALL clients, without exception.
IMPORTANT!!!: PAST DUE ACCOUNTS MAY BE SUSPENDED AT ANY TIME. Non-payment may result in your account being sent to collections, your credit standing with us being downgraded and possible litigation to recover payment. If you have questions or concerns, or you feel that you you have been charged incorrectly, please contact us IMMEDIATELY so that we can work together to find a solution.
We prefer to work payment issues out in a positive way and we try not to resort to sending payments to collections or small-claims unless it is a last resort.
Current Refund / Replacement Policy
ALL software and support package sales are final. We do not offer refunds on software or support packages at this time.
If the software services you purchased from us is not meeting your needs, please contact us immediately and we will work with you to add the features you want or to correct any perceived issues with the software service.
If you are dissatisfied with the level of support you are receiving from us after purchasing one of our support packages, please contact us with your concerns so that we can address this issue immediately. We value you as a client and strive for your satisfaction. Your feedback is our best resource for improving our products and services.